General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
The GO Travel Show, which is run by Landor Travel Publications, is very conscious of its responsibilities under data protection regulations and the GDPR directive that came into force on 25th May 2018.
Any attendee/exhibitor can ask at any time to be removed from our distribution list/database, and to see any data we hold about them.
The GO Travel Show may from time-to-time share aggregate data with our exhibitors/sponsors, but in all such cases, this data will be made fully anonymous.
At no point will your details be shared with third parties without your permission.
Submitting Personal Data
When registering for the event, the GO Travel Show will use information collected about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) implemented on 25th May 2018.
- The GO Travel Show may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to gotravelshow.com (such as your name, email address and contact details) when you register for the event as an attendee/exhibitor.
- The GO Travel Show will send you newsletters when you sign-up for or subscribe to them, which are clearly labelled during the registration process.
- By subscribing and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- The GO Travel Show will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, the GO Travel Show is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office [notification number ZA200395].
- If you believe the GO Travel Show has information about you that you do not want the GO Travel Show to have or that is incorrect, please contact us and we shall correct or remove the data as you request as soon as is reasonably practicable.
The GO Travel Show uses Google Analytics to measure anonymous information about our site visitors, such as visit frequency, duration and approximate geographical location.
Additional information such as age, gender, and interests are also made available to us but only if they’re available.
All of this information is completely anonymous, and is used purely to help us align our content better with our audience.
If you would like to opt out of being tracked with Google Analytics, you can visit Google’s opt-out page.
We may photograph or videotape attendees and exhibitors for use in online or printed promotions. By virtue of your attendance, you grant us the right to take such photos or videos, and to use your likeness in such materials.
If you object to a particular photo that you’re featured in, then you can request for its removal, and we will action your request as soon as is reasonably practicable.